[Dailydrool] Mommy's home dance

Dale Rutz dalerutz at sbcglobal.net
Fri Sep 27 23:05:19 PDT 2013

Hi all it's Snoopy here,

First off drool to all in need.  Debbie and Michele and Colt you know who you are!

The old woman went off and left us Wednesday morning and we've been all on our own (well with dadPerson and the girls but that hardly counts) and Gracie has required major baby sitting and dadPerson took the girls out to dinner last night and we raided Juliannes school bag and ate her granola bar and made a mess and got into other mischief and then tonight .....

Do, do, do, the mommy's home dance!!!  Do -do, da do da do the mommy's home dance do do do do do do the mommy's home dance, do - do, dad dao the mommy's home dance .....

She's back .......

More later from Snoopy who needs to get back to LuLu and Gracie doing the mommy's home dance.

P.S.  Please vote for LuLu she's going to be impossible to live with if she doesn't get to be a pin up girl.