[Dailydrool] Basset-proof Flooring

SusanWoodward critters4 at bellsouth.net
Sun Sep 8 10:40:49 PDT 2013

I had Pergo laminate in my den for 15 years and it held up to dog accidents
very well and cleaned up like a breeze. The seams will eventually start to
buckle if moisture manages to seep in.
I replaced it with prefinished hardwood that had the best poly finish I
could find and it is holding up well too. Get the kind where the wood fits
well into the seam and the seam material is also prefinished. My youngest
basset "christened my new floor" within 12 hours. No scratches and messes
clean right up and don't seep into the wood like the older floors. I could
not afford bamboo because of the cost factor but I understand it is the
hardest of the woods. Hope this helps.
Susan & critters