[Dailydrool] LuLu is 8 years old today

Dale Rutz dalerutz at sbcglobal.net
Tue Apr 8 20:47:00 PDT 2014

Hi it's Gracie,

LuLu had her birthday today she really did and we slept in and we had mommy's yogurt bowl after breakfast and mommy sang LuLu the birthday song (more than once) even though mommy can't carry a tune even if it has a handle and we all got new stuffies and mine is a girl doggie with lots of colors and textures and LuLu got a blue octopus with colored tenticles and Snoopy got an indestructible Alligator cause he destroyed his last indestructible Alligator and needed a new one and we got turkey jerky and we got sweet potato cookies and we have some other treats too and LuLu and I played chase and wrestle and Snoopy ahrooooooo'd and LuLu had a very nice birthday but now she is very sleepy and mommy finally stopped singing her happy birthday and we are going to sleep now.

Love,
Gracie