[Dailydrool] Dat D**** Duck

Marsdoxy2 at aol.com Marsdoxy2 at aol.com
Wed Apr 9 07:51:21 PDT 2014

for  the last three morning we have had a silly duck come to our  yard,
Annie just about knocks us over trying to get out the door to chase  that
stupid duck.not sure why he is coming to our yard, we have no pond and no  food
around,  you have all heard where ducks don't perch ????   bwahahahaha  well
this one fly up and  sits  on our fence  rail,  he just torments the crap
out of Annie.  we try to keep Annie  quiet, because it is 6:30 AM and
neighbors are still in bed,  but just try  to keep a Basset chasing a duck quiet !
Quack, Quack,  Aroooo   Maggie just looks at it, and doesn't  try to chase
it down because she knows she can't catch it any ways, but killer  Cujo  (
Annie ) wants Duck for dinner !

Marlene