[Dailydrool] Bluegrass Basset

Chris jbly1 at kc.rr.com
Wed Apr 9 17:09:47 PDT 2014

Is Bluegrass Basset Rescue still around? I had someone call me and ask me to
pull a bagel from Kentucky a woman in Illinois wants to adopt I work full
time so this is not something I can do spur of the moment to drive 800 miles
so I told the woman I would try to get in touch with a more local rescue for
her. I looked Bluegrass up online but the contact button did not work ...
are any of Bluegrass Basset Rescue members droolers? Or any droolers from a
Tennessee rescue the woman said the dog was in a pound near both borders.