[Dailydrool] ESCAPE!!!

AWoodrum awoodrum at clear.net
Wed Apr 9 18:31:39 PDT 2014

BWAAAAAHAHAHAHA Dis Sister Bunny, QWEEN OB DA HOWSE, and I wanna tell you
dat we ESCAPED yesterday while da Mama was gone.  Yes, we did, all ob us but
Sister Holly, who bees an old poot and sez her wud rather stay home an
sleep.  Fur some strange reason da garage door has decided to open itself
all by itself seberal times da last couple of months, and me, Sister Bunny
the Bold, has figgered out how to go threw da pet door inna back yard inta
da garage, an den work my way out to freedom inna berry secret way.  And I
has taught da odder doggies to sneak out da secret way.
BWWWAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHA!!!

We wuz all habbin da big time, me bees sittin on da front porch singing,
Baxter bees sleepin in da front yard, and BeaBea bees sittin in da middle ob
da street watchin fer squirverels to chase, when twoo neighbor ladyies inna
car turns corner comin home and sees we.  An somehow dees buttinskies figger
out we is not sposed to be in front wifout Mama, so dey stops, rounds us all
up an sends us threw garage into back yard, and den block da pet door and
calls da Mama.  Mama be in odder part of town, drops eberthing and hurries
home.  Her still can't figger out how we is getting outa da garage
HEHEHEHEHE and we ain't tellin.  Was a berry, berry fine day.  Dat's all
frum Sister Bunny da BRAINS ob dis pack.

Anita Woodrum

awoodrum at clear.net