[Dailydrool] On Pins and Needles about Pierre Jr.

jacquelynn chazey aerogator27 at hotmail.com
Wed Apr 23 16:31:36 PDT 2014

I got blood work results and the liver is better but his calcium is off the chart.  He is only 5, and he is my life line.  My Vet requested a new evaluation, so I will be worried until the test results come in tomorrow.
Mom is stable, albeit declining, the rest of the herd is pretty OK, I count my blessings when I can.
Healing drool to all in need.
Jackie and the mostly OK hounds
PS - I was recently invited to participate in a dream vacation weekend to occur in Sept., one night away, to visit Salem, MA., in Sept.  I so wish I could go, and my first thought was, I don't want to leave Mom, and that is up to God whether she will be here or not, and my second thought was I have never spent a night away from Pierre Jr.  I can never spend a night away from him.