[Dailydrool] A Drooler came to visit

Dale Rutz dalerutz at sbcglobal.net
Wed Apr 23 19:21:36 PDT 2014

Hi it's Gracie,

It's becoming a regular thing.  this time is was a 2 legger.  Her name is Miss Janice Black Person and she came to our dog park and she brought us presents and I got a stuffed bunny that goes squeak (LuLu got a pheasant and Snoopy got a fox) and Miss Janice Black Person was very nice and she petted us and she played with us and she snuggled us and she liked the way Snoopy howled the whole time and laughed at him which is what you do, you know, and even LuLu liked her and her friend Carol Person and let them pet her and even invited them to pet her which means they are royalty, probably.

Ms experienced momPerson you are a STICK IN THE MUD is what you are and there are other words too but you'll probably reject my post if I say them so suffice it to say I am going to fed ex the clueless momPersons gold card out there, might as well, she's clueless anyway and I still hope to see my lover boys soon because I am a California girl and I am not coming to Chicago no way not happening nosir not a chance.

I LOVE you Conley you have the cutest butt around and Doc with those long legs you make my heart skip a beat.

Love,
Gracie who had MORE visitors today and is popular apparently so there