[Dailydrool] Stray dog dilemma

Dale Rutz dalerutz at sbcglobal.net
Sat Apr 26 17:26:48 PDT 2014

When we find a dog with no collar and the Vet's office is open we run over there and ask the Vet to scan them for a chip.  Almost always the Vet finds a chip and then we can just give the pet a ride home.  One time my neighbors kids did this all by themselves and the dog was a lost guide dog (not a good sign I know but the owner was desperate to have her back).

Anyway, good luck.

Dale, aka the clueless momPerson who has lots of dogs running around where they don't belong in her neighborhood