[Dailydrool] Update on Browser's Tail Cyst

Sally Russell sally at slokr.com
Sun Aug 3 07:27:54 PDT 2014

Cannot say he is "cured" as these things tend to come back often.  However,
our wonderful vet did not want to remove this huge cyst (necessitating also
to remove all but a tail stub).  He inserted a drain which stayed in the
tail about 10 days while Browser was on a antibiotic.

So far the cyst has not erupted:  If it does, the drain will go back in our
vet says.

I have gotten some posts from others who warned of not removing the tail--I
know they are right and we are hoping the cyst will remain quiet.

Sally and Bert, Browser, Sprite (the Shih Tzu), Pixel ATB