[Dailydrool] Telling time

Adrienne Gillespie clara at spiritone.com
Thu Aug 7 04:36:48 PDT 2014

According to my neighbors, they always know hen I am almost home because
they dogs start their greetings a few minutes before I get home. Fiona &
Lucy are not the first to do this. My previous dogs, Clara & Louie did
the same thing in a completely different house.

I've been gone for a week and got in too late last night to pic them up.
I am wondering if they will know when I am close to the "spa" to pick
them up this morning. I will try to remember to ask.

Adrienne Gillespie