[Dailydrool] Winter Dog Clothes Clarificaton

Jennifer Martin timandjenmartin at gmail.com
Sun Aug 3 07:28:47 PDT 2014

Hi Droolers! I realized after I sent the message that I didn't make it
clear that I am giving away these excess clothes. I am not looking to make
any money on this venture. I am also willing to send them to any rescues
that could use them as well.

The Dad left for GA yesterday. Beauford is not happy. He waited for his dad
to come home for hours last night. I blame the dad. He said goodbye to all
of them just like he does when he leaves for work. He didn't explain that
he wouldn't be home that night. One side of my brain says it doesn't
matter. The other side of my brain knows it does matter.

Jennifer with Beauford, Bugsey and Browyn the Fairy Princess