[Dailydrool] My George cleaned his own ears, too!!

Peggy Chudd pegchudd at me.com
Mon Aug 18 20:02:55 PDT 2014

Our George would grab the end of his ear by pushing it up against the side of his back leg so he could get it in his mouth.  I had never before seen this.  And your Augie is the first other Basset who've I heard does it!  George would do only one ear per sitting, more often than not after dinner. Our darling boy passed away last Friday.  Thank you for this sweet reminder of that little habit of ear cleaning he had.  Give your Augie a kiss on the nose from me.
Peggy