[Dailydrool] Basset Fest in Ohio

Eva DeVaughn babynugs2003 at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 20 20:19:56 PDT 2014

I just wanted to remind people that Basset fest is 16 days away!! It is Sept.6 the Saturday after Labor Day. We will be selling our calendars there. I know several people bid on dogs for the calendar The calendars will also be on the web site to order. We will  not have them on the web until after Basset Fest. We will also have our costume contest, games. 50/50  raffles and the auction. You can check out our web site at www.ohiobassetrecue.com for all the info.
 We hope to see you there!!

Thanks,
Eva and Princess Nugget ATB
www.ohiobassetrescue.com