[Dailydrool] Basset Buddies BassetFest Aug 23

Lisa Turnquist turnq007 at umn.edu
Thu Aug 21 07:19:01 PDT 2014

Just want to clear up any possible confusion.  Basset Buddies Rescue is
having their 14th annual BassetFest on Saturday, Aug 23 in Big Bend, WI.  A
full day of off leash frolic for the bassets plus games, vendors, auctions
items and food!  Even a Basset Beauty Booth! See www.bbrescue.org for more
info.  My husband gets to drive 5 girls to the event. Me, our 2 basset
girls Zuzu and Rae Ann plus two more basset foster girls that are headed to
the event in hopes of meeting their forever homes- Patches 10 yrs old  and
Misty 9 yrs old.  Patches was relinquished because she was chasing the farm
donkeys.  She is afraid of the dachshunds in her foster home though.  Go
figure. Hank has decided he will stay home with his special dog sitter
friend.  After BBR's BF you can head over to Ohio's BF on September 6.  The
Basset Social Season is not done yet!
Lisa and the MN Woofers
Hank, Zuzu and Rae Ann