[Dailydrool] Terrible Day

Jennifer Martin timandjenmartin at gmail.com
Thu Dec 4 04:37:40 PST 2014

Hi everyone! Browyn the Fairy Princess here. I had a most terrible and
tragic day yesterday. The mom took my Bugsey away. I didn't know where he
went or if he was ever going to come back again. So I cried, and cried, and
cried. About the time the mom and Beauford thought they were going to lose
their minds, the vet clinic called and said the mom could go pick up
Bugsey. He came home and heard me cryingand ran back to see me immediately.
Then we went outside and ran and ran and ran. Then we ran some more and
then we wrestled. Then we took a nap and slept right on top of the big lug
so he couldn't go anywhere. I think I am better now. The mom really
shouldn't do that to me. It is very upsetting to not have my Knight in
Shining Armour around.

Browyn the Fairy Princess with Beauford, and Bugsey

Note from Mom: I am so glad I got to go pick Bugsey up early. I really did
think I was going to lose my mind. Heaven help us if Bugsey goes to the
Bridge before Browyn!