[Dailydrool] Stealing Carrots

Lilie Basset Liliebasset at comcast.net
Sun Dec 7 05:02:32 PST 2014

Mary asked "What kind of self-respecting dog leaps up on the kitchen counter
(they were really far from the edge!) to steal CARROTS???"

Mine would.  Their favorite treat - even above Milk Bones - are baby
carrots.  We begin each meal with about 6 carrots each.  If I run
out...misery.  I now buy them in 6 lb. bags.  Lilie and Daffy salute your
pack for their excellent taste in treats.  Vern...special kudos to you for
not letting a little thing like no teeth stop you.

Katie, Lilie and Daffodil