[Dailydrool] Big Trouble

Jennifer Martin timandjenmartin at gmail.com
Sun Dec 7 06:57:39 PST 2014

Beauford here. Browyn the little Fairy Princess is in very big trouble. It
all started last night. She and I were playing. I was laying upside down in
the dog bed. She was standing over me and we were having a fun time. Then
the hyper little idiot pounced on me and caught my crooked front leg and
bent it back. It hurt really bad. I am not ashamed to admit I even cried.
Now Browyn is in really big trouble with me and I am not playing with her.
Then today the mom was trying to clean our ears and brush our teeth. Browyn
didn't want to cooperate.  So she pretended there was a squirrel.  She
jumped all over the door and barked her head off. So then Bugsey and I
decided we had to go outside. This really had the mom in a lather. Now
Bugsey and I are taking naps in our crates and Browyn is locked in jail in
her crate. I will chase squirrels but I am still not playing with the brat.
Beauford, Bugsey and Browyn the Fairy Princess