[Dailydrool] greetings from montana

Leslie bassetrescuemt at gmail.com
Sun Dec 7 09:31:23 PST 2014

we have a few items here that we are offering to Basset folks......who
love basset crap!!

First item and it is hard to explain other than it is a wall hangin or a
serving plate /award/ from a rabbit hunt trial I think. Pictured in the
center is a tri colored BAsset rinning with ears flapping above in the
wind and he is chasing the rabbit that is shown right below him/her.
Lettering in gold ink is " N C B H C 1975"
and at bottom of the piece is the word   " Second ".
This is a second place award for an agility / hunt trial .   It is in
perfect shape and we would like to offer it up for a bid. Winner pays
s/h. We have a picture of it for anyone interested.    A bid will start
at $10.00 and 100% of final bid will go to help the senior bassets here
with us.

Thank you and here is hoping everyone is starting to enjoy this holiday
season with our hounds.
Healing drool also goes out to each and every person who is suffering
the loss of a LOVED ONE.  We sure understand that feeling as my own
father passed away on this coming Saturday many many years ago.

-- Basset Rescue of Montana Leslie Ames - President & Shelter Manager
bassetrescuemt at gmail.com - (406) 207-0765
http://www.bassetrescueofmontana.org
https://www.facebook.com/bassethoundrescue - Like us on Facebook!