[Dailydrool] Sweet Maggie Wags

Marsdoxy2 at aol.com Marsdoxy2 at aol.com
Sun Dec 7 11:34:27 PST 2014

We brought our sweet Maggie Wags home today,  she is NOT doing well,  but
the vet ( Dr. Bob )  had a long talk last night with Bill and me and we  all
decided that they had done all that they could do and that he trusted me and
 my knowledge ( which is nill )  to give Maggie the care she needs,  he
said that he had never seen a better mom than me, he said " you spend more
time  here than i do "   she is STILL  extremely ill . we have to work  on
getting her to eat, she did drink a little when we brought her in the  house.
the elbow is still a problem for her and  we are treating it  with Tramadol
only  the bigger problem is the Pancreatitis

I am beyond exhausted  and OMG  Annie has perked up  she is  so happy to
have her sissy home

Im too tired to write anymore,  we are NOT out of the woods yet but we  are
trying

Marlene