[Dailydrool] Happy Valentino's Day

Beverly Szaton bgszap2 at gmail.com
Fri Feb 14 05:31:01 PST 2014

Dis Conly
Taday be Valentino's day.
I not sure who dis is. I meen we gots Warshingtons day an Linkolns day an
Sweetie Day (dat my favorite) an Birfdays (Anodder good won) and I get all
dose but I no nose who dis Valentino were.

I fink --whut Llewis? WHO? Well whut did he do? Oh. Ok.

Llewis he fink mebbe it be somewon name ob Rudolf Valentino who in movies
where he no talk at all. I no nose why he so important but Happy Rudolf
Valentino Day to to to whoebber cellybrates it.

Love and Healing Drool to ebberbuddy whut needs love an healing an Sandi
you nose who you are.'

Conley an Llewis an Nigel an an an an               doc