[Dailydrool] Daily Drool calendar print

Laura Salmon laurarsalmon at gmail.com
Fri Feb 14 06:01:41 PST 2014

Hi John,

I saw your post about the contrast of the calendar.  You weren't singled
out.  My three calendars are the same (and I'm head elf).  I'm not happy
with it either.  The printing proofs were beautiful, and very clear.  But
what happened with ink on paper wasn't as vivid as the proofs.

I will work with the graphic artist this year (I'll actually send her a
printed calendar so she can see) to make sure the contrast is better.  It's
high on my to-do list to make the 2015 calendar even better.

Laura