[Dailydrool] Calendar captions...

Sandi Scranton njmedic702 at gmail.com
Fri Feb 14 08:53:26 PST 2014

Someone said << We love starting our day by looking at our DD
Calendars...been doing it since probably the very first calendar.  Sadly
though, and maybe it's our eyes, the printing and color combos are not very
legible.  Most of the time we cannot read the text at the bottom (or top
for that matter).  Cannot see
the text to read about the adorable hound who is pictured.

Unfortunately, it's nearly impossible for me to read as well.  I've even
resorted to using a magnifying glass but sometimes even that doesn't help.
 Although it looks beautiful, perhaps our next calendar can use darker
color (or black) ink for the sight challenged amongst us.  That being
said...I LOVE everything else about them!

Hugs and drool to all who need it,
Sandi, Mamaslave to Delilah Belle and Dozer Boneworthy in snowy NJ.