[Dailydrool] Need Blue Powder Recipe Please

Paula Moon Bohaty pmoonbo at gmail.com
Fri Feb 14 19:25:20 PST 2014

HI Mama n Daddy Slaves, We are on our fourth month of trying to clear up a nasty yeast infection in just one of Agnus' ear...not even summer and I and vet are throwing up our arms already... Can I ask a  lovely helpful Drooler to please send out the miracle cure Blue Powder Recipe, gonna be needing to make a batch. Agnus has been on a grain free diet for a year and only one ear is yeasty the other is perfect. Any other ideas please share. Thanks n drool to all.
Angus and Agatha's tired ol Wrangler Mama.

Sent from my NOOK