[Dailydrool] V-Day

Dale Rutz dalerutz at sbcglobal.net
Fri Feb 14 20:03:08 PST 2014

Kacy that is a seizure, there is no doubt in my mind, I have seen one occur, the slightly rigid and then falling over sideways that is a seizure, nothing else, plain and simple he had a seizure.

It could be nothing, it might never happen again.  Or, it could be telling you any number of things.  TAKE HIM TO YOUR VET AND LET THEM EXAMINE HIM.

When I took Cyrus in after droolers told me what happened the first thing my vet did was check his lymph nodes (all over his body, up every leg and under th chin and EVERYWHERE) to see if she could find/feel cancer.  Nada.  So she did a full blood panel.  Nada.  So she said to watch him and he should be ok and he was.

TAKE HIM TO THE VET, PLEASE.

Thanks,
Dale