[Dailydrool] Many Thanks to William, Johnathan, Jasmin, Joshua, Lilly, Justin and Jade

Lilie Basset Liliebasset at comcast.net
Sun Feb 23 06:01:34 PST 2014

Since learning of Debbie's passing, my mind pictured her peacefully lying in
her bed.  It was a nice image, but it included her friends and relatives in
great sadness.

Your wonderful description of Debbie bringing the homeless hounds with her
to the Bridge has now changed that image from one of sadness to one of joy
and happiness.  I want to thank you for that.

I'm sure that I'll think of Debbie many times over the years and now that
memory will make me smile.  It will help me remember all the good that she
did during her life.

Again, thank you.
Katie, Lilie and Daffodil