[Dailydrool] New web site

Susan Hurt toodlessm at me.com
Sun Feb 23 07:08:15 PST 2014

Hello Droolers,

I have started a new website to complement the GABR website featuring adoptable GABR bassets and happenings in the St. Louis and Southern Illinois area.  Please visit www.bassetr.org and check out Basset Rendezvous!

If you have suggestions for this web site, I would be happy to hear them.  I am thinking of including an articles section, possibly a recipes section and a retail section in the future.  I am open to other ideas that will make it a fun place for basset hound lovers to enjoy.  Thanks!

Susan Hurt