[Dailydrool] Pano/Growing Pains

AWoodrum awoodrum at clear.net
Wed Jan 1 20:45:28 PST 2014

A little story about teenage boys that can be extrapolated to Pano in
Bassets, because Pano is growing pains in what you can think of as teenage
hounds.

When I was in high school, I had a friend, Matt, who went from right at 5
foot tall to 6 foot 2 inches tall the summer between 10th and 11th grades.
No joke, he grew fourteen inches that summer, and he told me that his bones,
especially his legs, hurt so bad that his mother was worried something was
seriously wrong and took him to the doctor.  Growing pains, the doctor said,
nothing to do but wait it out.

His family lived out in the country, so none of us had seen him over the
summer, and the first day back at school, he had changed so much that no one
recognized him.  Went from the smallest boy in our class to looking like a
grown man in three months.  And I don't believe he every grew another inch.
Amazing.

Lots of drool from the pack to your poor little pooch, hopefully the Pano
will pass soon.

Anita Woodrum

awoodrum at clear.net