[Dailydrool] CALENDAR AND THANKS FOR LOVELY BASSET CARD FIXES

beckyandgeorgie beckyandgeorgie at shaw.ca
Wed Jan 1 20:02:05 PST 2014

I don't think this went through before Christmas. I got a new puter and think I got a bit taken.   Anyway I want to say I got the lovely calendar and Miss Becky's on Dec 1. Lovely
Also was a bit down this year and appreciated all the lovely basset-fix
cards I got. They are all so lovely and I know what's under those innocent faces.
Thanks all - you are the best!
Georgie and Miss Becky ATB