[Dailydrool] Chickie Nuggets

Beverly Szaton bgszap2 at gmail.com
Sun Jan 12 08:28:01 PST 2014

While I know a Beagle or basset is perfectly capable of working out how to
get to those nuggets in the mwave, I also keep thinking it looks almost
trained. Call me cynical, but I just wonder if he didn't have a lesson or
two in how to  get those. It would be a piece of cake to teach him to push
the chair around. And easy to teach him to flip that tray. You have to
admit it shows amazing foresight.

That said, he certainly could have learned it on his own.

Doubting Thomas MomPerson to nigel, Llewis, Conley and Doc