[Dailydrool] thoughts

baronsbond at gmail.com baronsbond at gmail.com
Mon Jan 27 20:19:59 PST 2014

We have just moved to Florida.  Milton, Ruffus, Phoenix, Taz, Jerry & I
(Marsha).  We are waiting on the three horses to arrive sometime in March.
 It has been an interesting, if not a  bit stressful move.  We are all
doing well aside from my visit to the ER from a bad asthma attack and fish
poisoning, as well as Ruffus getting out of what we thought was an escape
free fence.  Thankfully, someone found him and we retrieved him (at the
cost of over 100 dollars) the next morning.  At any rate... we are alive,
well and adjusting to eternal summer.  I'm glad as Milton's bones are doing
MUCH better now.

Just want to send heart healing drool to those that need it... ones that
have lost family and furbabies.  Healing drool to hounds and people that
need it as well.  I read always, but rarely post.

We are living next to a Mastiff rescue now.  DOG help us if one of my cats
go through the fence and head that way.  URG....

Marsha and the former Hounds from Kansas