[Dailydrool] We are back

Nancy Candray speedsterbasset at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 27 19:33:07 PST 2014

First off, we are sending drool off to all who need it. We have been lurking these last few months. I've had the energy to read drool just not write.But I have advised Speedy of all the drool that has been needed and he and Rambo have sent it with all their might.

I've had things I wanted to share, though of course now that I have time to write cannot think of what to write. The only thing that comes to mind is that I have discovered Speedy is a little punk. He likes to instigate fights with Rambo knowing full well that Rambo will let him do it. But today I think Rambo had his fill and proceed to play "tip the basset", you know like cow tipping but with a basset. Speedy tipped over like a cow alright. It stopped him a little. He quit being a punk but still barked his head off like he just wanted the last word in. I was standing there watching the whole thing and cracked up laughing. I know if Rambo  wanted to, he is able to really hurt Speedy, but the truth is that Rambo loves Speedy and i mean LOVES him. It's quite endearing and has made me love Rambo more for loving Speedy that much.

More later

Nancy momslabe to
Speedy Speed Demon of the West OEBE
Ted (ATB)