[Dailydrool] This n that

Susan lily5943 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 29 18:43:57 PST 2014

I definitely think girl dogs are divas!  In my experience they are bossy and territorial (esp to each other). Beau, our boy dog, is a sweet, laid-back dude. This is true of my neighbor's shih tzus as well. Girls were drama; boys easy.

Please don't have your dog's nails removed!  As one Drooler mentioned, it's similar to having your fingertips removed. If you do a little research, you'll find it's incredibly painful for the pet. Many vets are not doing this any more.

We send drool to humans and hounds in need!

Susan & the OK posse

Sent from my iPad