[Dailydrool] Conley In Jail for Da Nite

Beverly Szaton bgszap2 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 29 21:01:23 PST 2014

Ok well I guess we gone to bed anyways so mebbe I juss inna crate an not
reely inna jail and besides DIS TIME she (Da MomPerson) she say it NOT
CONLEYS FAWLT.
So dere.
Dis time she say it da Bleke dog.
She (mPerson) an frens dey go out for a bit an Mr Biskit he here watchin we.
Den she come home an go to leddus out an Doc he go out an I go out an Doc
jump on me I meen for real wif all fours an teef, and I, well liddel Conley
he
SNAPPED
an sullendly I sees red. well I thinks it red. I bin tole it were red but I
cannot reely see red it lookd kinder brownish to me, youse nose but I see
red.

An I go fer Doc an dis time we ousside an he git away but I reely on him
for reel I gone tear does liddel pointy ears offen he hed an I gone I
gone... I donit nose but it be bad.

An MPerson she runnin aroun da snowy bekyard at  nine o thirdy yelling an
when she grab me Doc run in to nip an when she grab him I go fer da kill
and we goin roun and round an Llewis he yellin GEDDIM! GEDDIM! But I gots a
sneaky dat he ment either won ob we. He do love a fite.

Finely Mr. Biskit he come crunchin out inna snow none too heppy an in he
slipperys, an MPerson pudda leesh on me and Mr. Biskit he call Doc in an on
da way inna house you nose whut MomPerson do? She leant down an she look me
rite in da eyeball and she say "Dis weren't youse fawlt, Conley: Dis time
it be Doc's fawlt." an she gib me a liddel cuddel befour we gets inside.

Sumtimes, life not so bad.

Love and Drool to all whut need it,
Conley ob Conley, Llewis, Nigel

an Doc