[Dailydrool] Thank you for calling me...hang in there.

Sandi Scranton njmedic702 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 1 18:52:53 PDT 2014

Kimberly,
I am honored that you took me up on my invitation to call me and share your
sadness over the loss of Miss Maggie Mildred.  I know the pain you are
feeling. sometimes it feels like you heart will just tear in half. I'm sure
your hubby feels her loss in his own way but cannot express it as openly as
you are doing. And kids?  Well, they are wrapped up in their own lives,
etc.  Anytime you need a shoulder to cry on, reach out to me.  I'm here for
you. All of us on the Drool will get through this together...and in the
meantime we must love on the Basset babies who are still with us.

Hugs and heart healing drool,
Sandi, Mamaslave to Delilah Belle and
Dozer, ATB but always in my heart...