[Dailydrool] Rooney & Other STuff

Beverly Szaton bgszap2 at gmail.com
Fri Jul 4 04:00:52 PDT 2014

On these down in the rear Bassets and recovering=from=back=surgery Bassets
keep in mind how long they are, and that they need abdominal support when
you lift. So yes, that particular harness, (if I remember correctly) has
belly support. If not, look for one of the "suitcase" types that encloses
him from shoulder to hip and offers abdominal support. You don't want his
belly hanging down, pulling on the spinal column esp during recovery.
Wishing you the very very best, a speedy recovery and buy some aspirin
because I know what a 65# dog does to my back I can only imagine anything
larger! LOL.  Knowing what a down Basset needs, I send all the drool and
magic Belgian Sheepdog Vibes that all goes speedily and well and that
Rooney is up and about quickly. Kudos to you for catching it so fast.

Last night-- our first night in 3 days with electricity, suddenly the cable
went out taking the phones, the tv and the computers with it. I don't know
what time it came back on-- not when they said it would-- I went to bed. I
know when to give up. Conley was very annoyed because he had written to the
Drool and he does not think it went through. He is still  sulking.

Happy Fourth of Joooly to all
Be safe
Keep your dogs close.

MomPerson to Nigel,  Llewis, Conley and Doc

--
'