[Dailydrool] Dog park day

Dale Rutz dalerutz at sbcglobal.net
Wed Jul 9 14:53:30 PDT 2014

Hi it's Gracie,

We went to the dog park today and we had a very good time.  Snoopy was very loud today and the other dogs all thought it was funny and everybody was barking and ahrooooo'ing and trotting around, it was funny.  We were having a very nice time and making friends and I was walking up to strangers and asking for pets and even LuLu let some strange lady pet her and Snoopy was trotting around introducing himself  ..... ahroooooo .... and it was all lovely.  And then .....

This big german shephard showed up.  He was skinny and he had some scars on him and he was big and he was acting "snakey" and his hackles were up and there was some sniffing that went on and we just kept our distance.  Snoopy was real close to mommy so she grabbed him because she didn't want him to ahrooo at this dog.  So then he trotted right up to the group of us and snarled and grabbed me by the back of the neck.  Me.  Miss submissive.  The most docile dog in the whole park.  My mommy yelled HEY!! and a couple other people did too and charged in and mommy grabbed me and said that's IT, we're outta here and she had me and Snoopy and we put on leads and LuLu doesn't need a lead in times like these she is right there by mommys side and Snoopy has said it wouldn't be wise to bite mommy when LuLu has "the look" she had which is why LuLu is right where she is but anyway we high tailed it out of there with about half the dogs in the park and the whole
 time the guy who brought the shepard was like "what?  what?"  If it should interest you to know I am unharmed.  This fellow wasn't interested enough to inquire apparently.

You talk about clueless.  Anyway it was about time to go home.

Love,
Gracie