[Dailydrool] Dog Parks

Beverly Szaton bgszap2 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 9 15:57:08 PDT 2014

OBOY Gracie, one of my favorite subjects!!
We don't go to dog parks.
There is always a punk at every dog park, a dog who thinks he is hot stuff
with an owner who is too stupid to understand that his dog is a menace, or
who thinks it is funny. I know a half dozen highly-trained obedience dogs
who have been badly injured at dog parks. The fact that they are
well-trained is mentioned only because they come when called and leave it
when told to, are used to being with other dogs and do not start trouble.
One of mine was fine until his hormones caught up with his size and he
thought he was king of the dog park. The second time he started to explain
this to a senior but very tough Siberian Husky we left and did not go back.
People should be able to use the park without being worried about my dog.
If he's going to be a jerk, he's not going to be one at the park.
I'm glad you're ok and that Snoopy didn't try to "fix" things which is
sometimes a very bad decision. A lot of people really love dog parks I just
am not one of them.

MomPerson to Nigel, Llewis, Conley &  Doc