[Dailydrool] Drool for all in need.

DDropp at aol.com DDropp at aol.com
Wed Jul 9 20:02:27 PDT 2014

The last few drools have been filled with hounds needing drool.  Well,  Ben
will step up to the plate for them and see  that they get the drool  they
need.  It goes to Ginger with the incurable spleen cancer, as well as  her
slaves, who are really distressed by the diagnosis.  I am sure she will  be
showered with all the love they can muster and will make sure she gets what
she will need.  It goes out to Conley that his eye gets better and that he
settles down so he can get out of jail.  Drool heading to Daphney with the
diabetes and has lost her sight, with the hopes that the meds will help her
and  she will adjust well to the loss of her sight.

Drool is heading to Browser  with the lump on his tail.   Hopefully that it
is not serious and that the biopsy comes back negative  for anything
serious.  Drool is heading to Rooney with the back  issues.  Hope the surgery went
well and that he recovers fully and quickly  and gets back to his old self.
 Lastly it goes out out Fiona that there is  nothing seriously wrong with
her back end.  Hopefully the acupuncture  will improve things for her along
with some rest and relaxation.

I will be adding my prayers to Ben's drool for the hounds and their  slaves.

Douglas and Pw. Bennett