[Dailydrool] Mila sharing news

Valerie vlbzwick at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 22 15:57:07 PDT 2014

This is Mila, foster hound at PBF headquarters in Hawaii. Guess what?! Oboy, Oboy. In two more days, Val and Harley and I are taking a field trip all day all the way across our island to see my real (human) mom!! I'm going to introduce my boyfriend, Harley, to her, and we're all going to have a picnic. My mom is being flown in from Pearl Harbor to Hilo on a military assignment. she is part of the honor guard presiding at a funeral over there and will have several hours liberty before she is flown back to her base, and she wants to spend it with me! Woo hoo. I am saving up basset kisses for her. Mila