[Dailydrool] No Fair

Dale Rutz dalerutz at sbcglobal.net
Sun Jun 8 18:59:43 PDT 2014

Hi it's Gracie,

Today mommy went someplace and when she came back we were all excited and getting pets and she pet Snoopy and she pet LuLu and she pet me and then out of nowhere LuLu reached over and konked me a good one and she grabbed a hold of my snooter and she wouldn't let go of my poor snooter and mommy called her a meanie and told her she had to let go or else so she did.  I got kissed on my poor snooter.  I got a hug.  I didn't bleed or anything, LuLu didn't hurt my snooter but she is a big bossy meany pants and it wasn't nice.

Love,
Gracie who's mommy gets that message about needing to reply to the message to stay on the drool at least twice a week and has half the drools go to spam and is frustrated.