[Dailydrool] Feeling really sad

Vicki Kerns vickikerns at gmail.com
Wed Jun 11 08:14:24 PDT 2014

Too much sadness lately. So many sick houndies, and people, and losing
their babies, and now Synthia. I just can't fathom it. I suffer from
depression and have had many dark times too. It's so sad to know that even
though family & friends are reaching out, that people reach a point of no
return. It just hurts my heart, for rescue and for all of us. Rest in
peace, Synthia, and know that you are loved & will never be forgotten. I am
so sad right now. Hug your babies & family close to you!

--
Vicki Kerns

  ~≈≈~

  //^ ^\\
(/(_•_)\)
 _/''*''\_
(/_)^(_\)  ~  "Dogs are not our whole life, but they make our lives whole."