[Dailydrool] Jail

Jennifer Martin timandjenmartin at gmail.com
Wed Jun 11 09:07:51 PDT 2014

Dear Conley,

I am sorry to hear that you and Doc ended up in jail. It sounds like Doc is
in a lot more trouble than you for once.

I spend my fair share of time in jail. I have NEVER been stupid enough to
growl at my mom, but alas, I do growl at the STUPID Fairy Princess and
Beauford. I don't bite when I growl, but I have been bitten for growling by
Beauford.

The border terror is here again this week. Her mom had to go on a business
trip. We growled at each other and had to go to jail. Then when we got out,
we laid on the couch together. She fits perfectly next to my belly between
my front legs and back legs.

Bugsey with Beauford, and Browyn the stupid Fairy Princess