[Dailydrool] heart dogs

jacquelynn chazey aerogator27 at hotmail.com
Mon Jun 23 17:43:10 PDT 2014

I have had more than a few, but I guess I have a soft heart and really need a companion who is so special to me.
My beloved Fred was advertised in a local paper.  He was a year and a half, and we recently lost Audrey, our NSAL rescue, and Mom made me go get Fred.  I spent 45 minutes in the backyard of his owners while he circled me repeatedly until he decided I was OK, and then  he gave me on the mouth kisses, and then his Mom knew she could safely send him to our house.
He scared my entire family, and they were what up about him until he settled down and became lovely.  I lost him in 2000, and I NEVER wanted another dog, but Mom made me go to NSAL about a month after Fred passed, and then we rescued tiny Pumpkin.  I love her, but she is not a heart dog, nor would she want to be, she is all fire and storm, independent, and she is sassy.  She will be 14 soon, and may God Bless her, she is a very great dog.
Jean Paul and Pierre Sr. both were heart dogs.  I cannot really even speak about them yet.
Jr. is the mega heart dog, however.  He is the apocalypse  of heart dogs if such a thing exists.  I have never loved so profoundly, and I have had some great human loves in my life, so I am not totally a wierdo, but this dog is my blessing, curse, my everything.
Rough few days with Mom, and I am distracted.
She is at near end, but only God knows when her end is.
Healing drool to all in need.
Jax and the pax