[Dailydrool] Heart Dog

Kay Jordan kayjordan2003 at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 13 09:04:16 PDT 2014

I love all my pups. But anyone who knows me knows that my George is my heart dog. Oh how I love that boy! We have been together since he was 6 weeks old. He is 12 1/2 now. He is the best friend I have ever had. I can tell him all my secrets and he will  never tell anyone else. He gives great hugs. Great kisses. He protects me. He keeps in out of trouble. He is my traveling companion. He is stubborn. He humors me. He lets me share "his" bed. I even get a pillow! He is handsome. He is funny. He is charming. I would do anything in the world for him. I try to keep him happy. I try to make sure he is very comfortable in his senior years. He always let me dress him up in costumes when we went to waddles. He wasn't that thrilled with it. He did it for me so a few years ago I let him off the hook. I thanked him for being a good sport and told him he didn't have to dress up anymore. He liked that. He did love the cowboy hat I got for him from his Auntie Dona
 when were in Mishgun. He wore it proudly. He has trained me well. I will protect him and love him for all the days of my life.

I LOVE YOU GEORGE!!!!!!!!

Kay, King George E Grunt, Lucy, Jasmine Annie, Tater, JuneBug & Sarah
www.georgeegrunt.com