[Dailydrool] Karen Cannon

jacquelynn chazey aerogator27 at hotmail.com
Sat Jun 28 05:48:05 PDT 2014

Hi Karen,
Your post ended in spam and/or junk in the two accounts where I get the drool, one account often tries to bounce me out, so the second account is my back up.
That being said, I love the book suggestion, Chicken Soup, etc, why do dogs do that, etc, and a basset on the cover, but what I loved the most was is it is an amazon smile for Droopy Basset Rescue.  Great looking out on your part.
I ordered 3 copies, that is always my start number, and I am likely to order more, so I must keep your post to keep the smile going.
Healing drool to all in need,
Jax and the pax, and after one vomit and three pees, I must get my comforter to the laundromat today… there is only so much spot cleaning can do, and sis will be home to look after Mom and the herd.  My vacation, 3 hours at the laundromat.  I am no way complaining, mind you, but I laugh to myself at the irony.  Good thing I ran fast and wild when I was young, lol.