[Dailydrool] The Queen's Raffle... err Woofle

Angelika angelikabrn at hotmail.com
Wed Mar 19 02:44:58 PDT 2014

old man Elvis woofin’ at you. The lust of my life Queen Xandy Bear might be at the bridge- but basset rescue still needs moolah to do their stuff. She is directing her bossy sister Gracie to do her part. Queen Pawtunia is holding up the other end of the Woofle and together they are raising money for Michigan basset rescue. Aunties and Uncles have been helping out- but a bit more is needed. It costs money to get bassets rescued and into their forever homes.

In exchange for some of your hard earned money, they are offering up a whole lot of really kewl basset crap- (no, not THAT kind of crap- really nice crap!) You donate some moolah and will you get pictures emailed to you. And as a thank you, you have a chance at owning some really kewl things. Go to the Gallery page and find my picture sometime later tonight.

Here is where you have to go:

www.bassetslave.com  if you have any questions use the link on the page.

WOOF- old man Elvis

Sent from Windows Mail