[Dailydrool] Dog friendly motels

Tom Hickcox cometkazie1 at cox.net
Tue Mar 25 06:16:57 PDT 2014

On 3/25/2014 08:14,Beverly Szaton wrote:
> La Quinta seems to be fairly pet friendly. When our house flooded we spent
> 3 weeks at one with Cooper in tow and they could not have been nicer. Of
> course, God only knows what the insurance company agreed to pay them...

LaQ has been universally friendly.  AAMF, I stayed in one in Virginia
when there was a dog show going on and I think more guests had dogs than
ones w/o the fur butts and they were a friendly bunch.  Several asked if
we were showing our distinctly companion quality fur butts.

It's nice to know about Comfort Suites as LaQ seems to be restricted to
the SE.

Tommy
Danville, Ky