[Dailydrool] Puhleeeeeze....

Wilder, Sharon Sharon.Wilder at Simonandschuster.com
Thu Mar 27 09:04:52 PDT 2014

Hi peoples! It's me again, Seriously not so wee Gracie Allen. When I was a mere pup I was ripped from the paws of my mother and given to a family who didn't understand poor little baby Aries(what a weird name for a hound). So one terrible day when I was only 7 months old they took little baby Aries and threw me in the clink. No toys, no blanket, no goodbye, just good riddance...sob... If it weren't for basset rescue I don't know what would have happened to me. I was rescued and sent to the blondeslave to be fostered. The dadslave thought I was cute as could be and the blondeslave also thought my name was weird so she named me wee Gracie Allen. I was a foster for just about 2 hours and then I was their wee Gracie Allen. Shortly after I arrived the blondeslave kind of figured out why my old people didn't understand me. I was wee Gracie Allen the wild and free flying Ninja and levitating puppy. I was untamed and fearless jumping off the backs of furniture and well, was basically a blur that never stopped moving. Having survived being trained by Huggie Bear, the slaves were already accustomed to crazy puppies. Huggie Bear took me under her wing and I became her soldier helping me to temper some of my wildness and channel my energy. I miss Huggie Bear very much. I am also grateful that Queen Xandy Bear was so kind and welcomed me as part of the pack. So I went from being homeless baby Aries to being a pack mate of the 3 Bears because a rescue intervened and found me my forever  home. So you see, I HAVE to raise money to help save other misunderstood, homeless hounds. Won't you please help Queen Pawtunia and SNSW Gracie Allen help the homeless hounds of Michigan so they will find a forever home too? All you have to do is go here  www.bassetslave.com  and make a donation to receive thank you tickets for our cool, beautiful, handmade or rare Woofle items. All proceeds from the Woofle go towards Queen Pawtunia and SNSW Gracie Allen's pledges. I would like to thank all of you who have Woofled so far and hope a few more of you will Woofle before it closes on Sunday 3/30/2014. We have a number we are working hard to reach and although we are getting closer we're not there yet. Won't you please help us meet our goal?

***Note address and fax number as of 5/20/2011***
1639 Route 10 East
Suite 200
Parsippany, NJ 07054

Phone: 973-656-6121