[Dailydrool] Pet friendly lodging in America

Paula Moon Bohaty pmoonbo at gmail.com
Thu Mar 27 13:48:55 PDT 2014

I retired from many years in the travel industry.
There was a shift in service worldwide about ten years ago when we the customer started traveling with our pets more and demanded pet friendly lodging. Properties that accomodated our needs saw business increase.
Competition grew strong for the dollar in tuff economic times and most in the lodging industry changed the policy regarding pets.  Most all offer pet friendly rooms, some even cater to our sweet snooters and offer speciality services.. pawticures! and yappy hours.
Shop for properties who do not charge an outlandish pet fee.
Paula, Basset Wrangler
to Agatha, Angus and new baby Abraham

Sent from my NOOK